(no subject)

________=22Status_of_DOS_libWWW=3F=22_=28Jun_20=2C__3=3A10pm=29?=
To: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Karl_Anders_=D8ygard__?= karlo@ifi.uio.no>
Subject: Re: Status of DOS libWWW?
Cc: www-lib@www10.w3.org

Just for starters, a browser called DosLynx is freely available on the net, and
is usable by the visually impaired (we have an blind employee here who used it
for research, though I believe he is now using a windows browser successfully).

You can get info on doslynx at:

http://www.cc.ukans.edu/about_doslynx/doslynx.html

and general lynx info at
http://www.cc.ukans.edu

Hope this helps,

Joel

Heres a bit from the page:

DosLynx is a World-Wide Web browser for users of MS-DOS platforms. DosLynx
includes it's TCP/IP stack and is able to access the Internet either directly
 via an Ethernet or TokenRing, or indirectly via a dial-in SLIP or PPP
connection.