PostableResource starter Problem

Based on the sample PostableResource.java I wrote a little (dummy) MyPostableResource1
which I compiled in the w3c.forms Dir beside PostableResource.class.

I than created a resource MPR1 (but this was already different than creating the original
PostableResource) ??? [The orginal PostableResource works]

In /Test/PostResTest.html I used HTML-Tag <form method=POST action=../MPR1>

If I click on the submit button of the form I obtain an ugly exception.

Could someone scetch how to install a POST Form?

Are there any samples?

Kai