I have found the following bugs in 6.0 for Win XP and 6.0GL for Win XP:
- Publishing Preferences dialog misspells "application/xhtml"
- Text size is smaller in GL version for the AmayaPage.html file
- left/right cursor keys do not work (already reported)
- Default button General Preference dialog has no effect on Export CR/LF
- en_US is accepted by General Preferences dialog for language, but when
reopened, the preferences list en
- The windows version is supposed to use the %TEMP% variables, but it
is using the original directory-c:\temp\amaya. %TEMP% variables are:
- Shortcuts beginning with Alt such as Alt + t + Alt + w for cite do
not work. This includes most shortcuts in Style > Information Type and
Style > Character Element.
- For AmayaPage.html, the normal view only lists Set DOCTYPE to XHTML
1.1 + MathML, but source view gives all options
- The modify doctype menu is available for CSS files.
- The doctype appears in structure view and is editable for new XHTML
More bug reports will come as I find them.