RE: draft-kindberg-tag-uri

Following Martin Duerst's helpful comments (below), I've produced a new
draft of "tag" and submitted it as an Internet-Draft
(draft-kindberg-tag-uri-06). There's a delay in I-D processing at the
moment, so in the meantime it can be found at http://taguri.org/06/ .

The update consists mainly of changes relating to "Internationalization"*.
I've also made some minor textual improvements & additions. As usual, all
comments are welcome.

Cheers,

Tim.

*"Getting internationalisation right" consisted of balancing, on the one
hand, the requirement to avoid minting tag URIs/IRIs with percent-encoded
characters -- in the interests of human-friendliness; and, on the other
hand, the requirement to include percent-encoded characters in the syntax
nonetheless: (a) to make it possible to verify the conformance of tag IRIs
and (b) to provide a way for software that handles URIs but not IRIs to
handle tags, albeit with some consequent issues.

Tim Kindberg
hewlett-packard laboratories
filton road
stoke gifford