RE: Merged Transport Layer Protocol Development

> strawman document is not an official IETF document.  Win Treese,
> Microsoft and Netscape did not want this document to be confused in any
> way with the actual spec that is being developed by the working group.

I'm yet to read the document in detail but this sounds like we are going to
have a IETF-Standard and an a separate NS/MS standard ???

This is not a good thing.

read you later  -  Holger Reif
----------------------------------------  Signaturprojekt Deutsche Einheit
TU Ilmenau - Informatik - Telematik                      (Verdamp lang her)
Holger.Reif@PrakInf.TU-Ilmenau.DE         Alt wie ein Baum werden, um ueber
http://Remus.PrakInf.TU-Ilmenau.DE/Reif/  alle 7 Bruecken gehen zu koennen