We are excited to announce the first release of our
RDFaCE WYSIWYM RDFa Content Editor http://aksw.org/Projects/RDFaCE
RDFaCE is an online RDFa content editor based on TinyMCE. In addition to
two classical views for text authoring (WYSIWYG and HTML source code),
RDFaCE supports two novel views for semantic content authoring namely
WYSIWYM (What You See Is What You Mean), which highlights semantic
annotations directly inline and a triple view (aka. fact view). Further
* use of different Web APIs (
Prefix.cc, Sindice, Swoogle) to facilitate
the semantic content authoring process.
* combining of results from multiple NLP APIs (Alchemy, Extractive,
Ontos, Evri, OpenCalais) for obtaining rich automatic semantic
annotations that can be modified and extended later on.
For more information on RDFaCE visit:
* RDFaCE project: http://aksw.org/Projects/RDFaCE
* Online demo: http://rdface.aksw.org
* Screencast: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uVGbZIWYto
* Sourcecode: http://code.google.com/p/rdface/
I would like to thank Ontos , the members of AKSW research group 
in particular Dr. Sören Auer
as well as the LOD2 project  for their support.
AKSW research group