Subject: [rtcweb] Preparing for publication request of draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements
From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 11:44:23 +0100
List-Id: Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers working group list <rtcweb.ietf.org>

WG,

This is related to:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements/

We have held WG last call and there has been updates to the document to
resolve the WG last call comments. It is now time to finish up this
document and request publication of it. I am the document shepherd for
this document and will prepare my write-up of the document and in that
process do the necessary reviews.

I also asked the WG for input on two open issues that needs to be closed
prior to publication request. So please review these and provide your
input on them.

This is your chance to verify that your comments has been addressed in
the revision. Please provide any feedback on the document within the
next week, i.e. no later than the 22 Feb.

Note, that I will require that the WG approves of any changes in this
state, rather than any silence is approval model. So if you want some
change to go into the document at this stage there need to (rough)
consensus to introduce it and clearly shown support.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Services, Media and Network features, Ericsson Research EAB/TXM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                 | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                 | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden | mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
rtcweb mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/rtcweb