Chris Lilley
- Re: Should we Drop Patch Map Format 1?
- Re: Should we Drop Patch Map Format 1?
- Re: Should we Drop Patch Map Format 1?
Garret Rieger
- Re: Should we Drop Patch Map Format 1?
- Re: Should we Drop Patch Map Format 1?
- Re: Should we Drop Patch Map Format 1?
- Should we Drop Patch Map Format 1?
- Testing WOFF2 Signature/Flavor Handling Results
- IFT Encoder Updates for June
Scott Treude
- Re: Should we Drop Patch Map Format 1?
- Re: WG Zoom call is postponed until next week
- Re: Regrets for today’s Zoom call
Takeru Suzuki
Vladimir Levantovsky
- Meeting minutes from today's call...
- WG meeting minutes (7-09-2026)
- WG Zoom call is postponed until next week