RE: WebArch comment from QA WG

Lofton,

Apologies for the very long delay in responding to your message. Somehow it
slipped through my fingers. The TAG has recently actioned me to pick up the
thread.

It sounds like it would be good to get our WG's together for some
collaborative discussions. If you/QAWG think that this would be worthwhile
from your point-of-view I'd be happy to schedule a joint telcon in one of
the TAGs regular slots (Mondays, 3pm Eastern for 90 mins). Given that the
topic would cover work on extensibility, I'd also anticipate inviting David
Orchard to participate, since he continues to be engaged in that work on the
TAGs behalf.

Once again I apologise for the delay, and look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards

Stuart Williams
Co-Chair W3C TAG.