Re: ALL: agenda 18 March telecon

7am is not something that i can do almost all of the time.
I similarly understand that midnight is not something that people in
japan or austrailia can do almost all of the time.
The only meeting that i attended so far for this group was the f2f in
cannes and the meeting time for me on the west coast was
from midnight until 3:30 am.
this would definitely be a hardship on any kind of regular basis and
would be something i could not keep up.

I would strongly prefer one time for the telecons if it was not
something that I could not make most of the time.

I see from the notes of the meeting in cannes that the group preferred
to have one time   but i doubt if the question was posed if people
preferred having one time if it meant needing to modify their sleep
schedules and entire family schedules every week.
if so, i think they would have voted differently.

I think we need to take input from people who are participating but
might not have been included in the discussion of telecon time.
Given participation from Japan, US, and Europe,  i think we have no
choice but to have alternating times.
It is simply unfair to have the telecon routinely at a time that is not
possible or puts too much of a hardship on people living in any
particular time zone.

I would like to have the next telecon at another time that does not
preclude my involvement most of the time.
I am willing to collect constraints/suggestions.

I am also still willing to cochair the task force i signed up for.

Deborah