Re: TMAP : Action : Draft message to ISO/IEC JTC1/SC34/WG3

stylistically this is more formal than I would have made it, but that's no
big deal ...

I am not entirely comfortable with the word 'endorsed' used twice - I am
not at all sure that any of our WG Notes constitute endorsement by the W3C.
My understanding is that the Rec track process is for that.

Suggest the following changes:

1) delete sentence

[[
But this work has never been endorsed by any of relevant standard
organizations (W3C and ISO).
]]

(Or alternatively replace 'endorsed' by 'followed through')

2) modify
[[
  endorsed by both W3C and ISO.
]]
[[
   potentially jointly published by both W3C and ISO.
]]

Jeremy