best

Tim

On Jul 20, 2009, at 5:52 PM, Annamaria Carusi wrote:

Hi Tim

I've emailed Simon (who has accepted); David, Anita and Siggy (who are both out of the office), and I've added Dave Randall, a social scientist who has worked on ontology development, and may add someone else too.

I've put a link to the workshop on the HyPER site. Where else shall we publicise this?

all best

Annamaria

On 19 Jul 2009, at 23:01, Tim Clark wrote:

Suggest
1- pls add a few people as you see fit
2 - you take the ones you know and I will do the rest

Suggest individual emails.

Best
Tim

Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

From: Annamaria Carusi
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 23:00:19 +0100
To: Tim Clark<tim_clark@harvard.edu>
Subject: Re: draft PC list - for discussion

Thanks Tim.

How shall we do this? A combined email to all, or personalised emails to each? Do you have email addresses? I have for Simon, Anita, Siegfried, David, Matthias.

Here is a link to our workshop. Many of the others have included publication details, which surprised me because I was explicitly told that the workshop papers would not be included in the IEEE special issue, and we would have to make our own arrangements. Do you by any chance have any ideas?

Annamaria

On 19 Jul 2009, at 14:07, Tim Clark wrote:

Got carried away I suppose.

Let's try this reduced list assuming half accept, and if you want less just take the ones with stars:

Olivier Bodenreider (U.S. National Library of Medicine)
*Simon Buckingham Shum (Open University / Knowledge Media Institute)
*Doug Burke (Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics)
*Anita DeWaard (Elsevier)
Siegfried Handschuh (DERI/National University of Ireland)
William Hayes (Biogen Idec)
*M.Scott Marshall (University of Amsterdam)
*Maryann Martone (UCSD)
*David Shotton (Oxford)
Matthias Samwald (DERI/National University of Ireland)
*Susie Stephens (Johnson & Johnson)
*Mark Wilkinson (University of British Columbia)

On Jul 18, 2009, at 4:15 PM, Annamaria Carusi wrote:

HI Tim,

Thanks for this, but I was thinking more along the lines of 4-6 names :-) After all, the workshop is not even a full day event.

what do you think?

Annamaria

On 16 Jul 2009, at 02:51, Tim Clark wrote:

I'm waiting to see if Scott can join us so we can have a three way discussion.  Please add your own selections and then we can whittle down.

Best

Tim

Alberto Accomazzi (Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory)
Judith Blake (Jackson Laboratories)
Olivier Bodenreider (U.S. National Library of Medicine)
David Booth (Cleveland Clinic)
Christine Borgman (UCLA)
John Breslin (DERI/National University of Ireland)
Simon Buckingham Shum (Open University / Knowledge Media Institute)
Doug Burke (Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics)
Dan  Brickley (W3C & FOAF)
Kei Cheung (Yale Medical School)
Paolo Ciccarese (Harvard Medical School / MGH)
Sudeshna Das (Harvard Medical School / MGH)

Michele Dumontier (Carleton)
Ramon Feliciano (Ingenuity Systems)
Carole Goble (University of Manchester)
Sean Bechhofer (University of Manchester)
Siggy Handschuh (DERI/National University of Ireland)
William Hayes (Biogen Idec)
Ed Hovy (University of Southern California / ISI)
Larry Hunter (University of Colorado)
John Madden (Duke University)
M.Scott Marshall (University of Amsterdam)
Maryann Martone (UCSD)
Deborah McGuinness (Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute)
Eric Neumann
Axel Polleres (DERI/National University of Ireland)
Paolo Romano (INSRC, Genoa Italy)
Dan Russell (Google Research)
Alan Ruttenberg (Science Commons)
Matthias Samwald (DERI/National University of Ireland)
Nigam Shah (Stanford University / NCBO)
David Shotton (Oxford)
Susie Stephens (Johnson & Johnson)
York Sure (SAP Research)
Mark Wilkinson (University of British Columbia)

Dr Annamaria Carusi
Oxford e-Research Centre
University of Oxford

Address: