Hi Chris,

That’s very helpful, thanks. So do I understand correctly from your final comment that TimeseriesMLv1 does *not* permit the recording of multiple parameters at each data point? This may be worth mentioning as a point of comparison.

(What is the current version of TimeseriesML by the way?)

Cheers,
Jon

Jon Blower | CTO, Institute for Environmental Analytics

Follow the IEA on Twitter @env_analytics  and on LinkedIn The Institute for Environmental Analytics (IEA)

Philip Lyle Building, University of Reading, Whiteknights Campus, Reading RG6 6BX

T: +44 (0)118 378 5213 M: +44 (0)7919 112687

E: j.blower@the-iea.org W: www.the-iea.org

From: Chris Little <chris.little@metoffice.gov.uk>
Date: Wednesday, 21 June 2017 15:50
To: Bill Roberts <bill@swirrl.com>, Jon Blower <sgs02jdb@reading.ac.uk>, "public-sdw-wg@w3.org" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Subject: RE: comments on comparison of CoverageJSON and TimseriesML

Bill,

Sorry to take so long to get around to this.

The paragraph is fine, but I suggest making “accumulation or average” read “accumulation, maximum, minimum or average” to give a wider indication of the 13 possible ‘interpolation types’.

I think it a hostage to fortune to mention work in progress for TimeseriesML V2 (multiple parameters at each data point/time)

Chris