+1

From: Kerry Taylor <kerry.taylor@anu.edu.au>
Date: Monday, 1 August 2016 14:01
To: "public-sdw-wg@w3.org" <public-sdw-wg@w3.org>
Subject: agenda for SDW plenary meeting this week

Dear friends and colleagues,

The SDW meeting this week will be, as usual at 3 August 2016 13:00 GMT (click for your local time).

We are expecting a low-ish  turnout due to all those northern-hemisphere slackers (from whom a tiny ray of weak sunshine is an excuse to down tools) so if you are planning to be there for the meeting then  a quick “+1” reply to this email will be helpful; else we may cancel due to lack of interest.

Main agenda

  1. CRS -- who is our primary audience and what do they need? And then what about the rest of them?
  2. Best Practices:
    • progress and planning;
    • consolidating (merging) best practices, e.g. the ones on identifiers;
    • bumping into concrete.

More info, including how to dial in: https://www.w3.org/2015/spatial/wiki/Meetings:Telecon20160803#Main_agenda

-Kerry & Ed