From: "Lionel Wolberger" <lionel@userway.org>
To: "public-personalization-tf" <public-personalization-tf@w3.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] APA Personalization Task Force Teleconference - 21 Jun Monday 2021
Date: Mon, Jun 28, 2021 8:35 AM

Hi all,    Here's the agenda for Monday's Personalization TF call. Let me know if there are any other topics that need to be added: Scheduling: Are we meeting next week July 5th (July 4th weekend) ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
Hi all,

Here's the agenda for Monday's Personalization TF call. Let me know if there are any other topics that need to be added:
The  teleconference information is at: call info - personalization

Time:
  • 10 am Eastern time
  • 5 pm IS
  • 3 pm UK time