FSF: "Tell W3C: We don't want the Hollyweb" [via Restricted Media Community Group]

From: Andreas Kuckartz <A.Kuckartz@ping.de>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2013 21:14:30 +0000
To: public-restrictedmedia@w3.org
"We call on the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) and its member organizations to
reject the Encrypted Media Extensions proposal (EME), which would incorporate
support for Digital Restrictions Management (DRM) into HTML. EME would be an
irreversible step backward for freedom on the Web. It would endorse and enable
business models that unethically restrict users, and [...]

This post sent on Restricted Media Community Group

'FSF: "Tell W3C: We don't want the Hollyweb"'

http://www.w3.org/community/restrictedmedia/2013/03/28/fsf-tell-w3c-we-dont-want-the-hollyweb/

Learn more about the Restricted Media Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/restrictedmedia