Re: New requirement - Simplifying Meta Data Profile

Sorry, forgot to mail to the group:

I think this discussion went from Metadata to XHTML1 and XHTML2 discussion.

I didnt see any conclusions on Metadata.

Do others still feel the need to carry the metadata discussion further, of
it does not seem to add value?

Regards
Sajid