Re: RichTextInput03

I fully support your thoughts on this. However, from the previous
discussion it now seems to me that we need a control that borrows
aspects from

* the textarea control (textual input and output),
* the file input control (HTTP transfer and security mechanisms)
* the object element (tool/plugin/api selection, parametrization and
styling)

In addition to this, of course, we need the xml validation step and
related error handling mechanisms.

--
Henrik