Re: Leading the Forefront - with IRC ! ?

Er, I'm a student and I try to follow the main part of threads on that
but I've no enough time to read all of them too. ;-)

On my opinion, we need to be more organized. Brainstorming is a good way
to board on HTML-reinventing boat, but we are going to contrary
directions in several disorderly ways. Now we must define priorities to
fix the work on which we should focus. Maybe an elder W3C member should
specify the participating rules of this mailing list too (how to post,
about what, etc.), because at this time it seems to be unclear.

--
Guillaume Guérin, Webdeveloper -- http://www.libert-fr.com/
"Numerical accessibility : more than good manners, it's an attitude"