Re: Leading the Forefront - with IRC ! ?

Kai Hendry wrote:
> I mean why the two IRC channels?  http://krijnhoetmer.nl/irc-logs/ Can
> we please stick to one?

#whatwg has been around for a while and has been used by WHATWG members
to discuss the development of HTML5.  #html-wg was only recently created
  to go with this group.

Similarly, we also have 2 mailing lists: the whatwg mailing list and
this public-html mailing list.

Neither the scope of public-html nor that of #html-wg has has clearly
been defined yet, nor how either of them relate to the existing WHATWG
alternatives.  Those are some of the things we need to work out when we
work out exactly what this group will be doing.

--
Lachlan Hunt
http://lachy.id.au/