Re: No normative schema

Henri Sivonen wrote:

> I'd like to add a policy suggestion item:
> The WG should not designate normative schemata.

I would prefer text which is not anticipating final decision. Something
like: "The WG should consider whether to provide schema for (X)HTML, in
what schema language and whether this schema should be normative or
non-normative"

> Rationale:

I think it would be better to defer discussion to the later time after
agenda is settled and some policy for discussing issues is setup by
chairs. Thus I'm not attaching any arguments or counter arguments.

				Jirka

 OASIS DocBook TC member, W3C Invited Expert, ISO/JTC1/SC34 member
 Want to speak at XML Prague 2007 => http://xmlprague.cz/cfp.html