From: public-html-request@w3.org [mailto:public-html-request@w3.org] On
Behalf Of Dan Connolly
Sent: den 22 mars 2007 16:43
To: liorean
Cc: HTML WG
Subject: Re: Colours on the WG home page

On Fri, 2007-03-16 at 11:50 +0100, liorean wrote:
> I don't know if this is just me, but I find the green colour used for
> the smaller text under the the Current and Upcoming Events and Nearby
> headings very hard to read on a white backgrund. Any possiblity to
> change it to something providing somewhat better contrast?

Yes. Please do send some color suggestions. I'm not fond of the current
colors either.

Polishing the WG homepage has taken a lower priority than getting new
participants connected by email.
(190 group participants and counting )

I hope to tend to it this week.

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E