Re: HTML WG office hours in IRC, a few wiki topics

Le 22 mars 2007 à 09:13, Karl Dubost a écrit :
> As Dan said, I will be on the HTML WG channel during Japanese time
> (9:00 to 4:30). I have 3 hours  (2x 1h30) commuting a day from my
> home to W3C offices.

Ooops I had forgotten to give this very [useful clock tool][1]. It is
in my bookmark it helps to know if the person you are talking with
has two eyes open, one, or none ;)

I have also created a [People's location][2] page to help other
people to know where we/you are.

     If you interact with W3C and you would like to notify
     people of the Time Zones and/or area you are working in.
     Please use this page.
     Do not forget that this is information is public. Do not
     put information about you, that you do not want to be
     disclosed.

Feel free to add details about your location and/or time zone.

[1]: http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/custom.html?low=8
[2]: http://esw.w3.org/topic/PeopleLocation

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***