Re: HTML WG Face to face meeting call for interest

At 17:54 -0500 UTC, on 2007-03-19, Dan Connolly wrote:

> If you're interested in face-to-face meetings,
> either this November or before then, perhaps
> in May, please fill out this survey this week:
>   http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/40318/ftf07/

Only a single day later the poll is closed already?! Expecting this sort of
ultra high speed response may be realistic for those of us who get paid to
participate in the HTML WG, but the rest of us has more to do. I hope that
with future polls more time is allowed for people to respond -- probably a
week should be the minimum.

FWIW, I would have voted "no", because [1] I agree with Ian Hickson's
objections and [2] such a meeting is way too costly to me both in terms of
time and money, especially given [1] :)

--
Sander Tekelenburg