Re: face to face meeting host offers for the HTML WG?

On Mar 20, 2007, at 2:04 PM, Chris Wilson wrote:

> Maciej, I heard your comment about participants
> being hesitant to proceed without one of the co-chairs being present -
> on the topic of FTF, I've said everything important.

I was more concerned about technical and organizational discussions
and decisions that we have been holding off on than the FTF. Things
such as whether to adopt WHATWG specs, who will be Editor(s) of what,
what basic feature set we want, how to participate in the joint Forms
Task Force, and so forth. I think these things can wait a week or
two, now that we have an update.

Regards,
Maciej