Re: face to face meeting host offers for the HTML WG?

On 19/03/2007 23:49, Dan Connolly wrote:

> We're still short a co-chair, so I'm still not inclined
> to make group decisions of this sort, yet.

Dan, sorry to say, but this begins to be a big joke,
and unfortunately a very shocking one. Microsoft was associated
to the creation of this WG and whatever is blocking them right
now should have been a resolved problem at least months ago.

Because I discussed this with other members of the Group, I think
I will express many people's opinion here : could the W3C please ping
Microsoft, and use not only an email/phone call but also a needle ?
This is enough, and they should be here right now.

What was the extreme urgency to approve the charter before WHATWG review
and approval if the Group just cannot start because we still miss a
co-chairman who was chosen as co-chairman almost A YEAR AGO ?

</Daniel>