Re: [whatwg] Video proposals

Hi Karl,

Those really aren't test cases per se--I didn't test the current usage for
correctness or anything.  They just served as syntactic examples of what
I'd like to see in an ideal HTML 5.0 specification: an extremely
easy-to-use, context-based Object element that removed the need for a
variety of similar tags (Img, Applet, "Video", etc.).

-Matt