HTML_WG.init() (was: Brainstorming - abbreviations)

On 16/03/2007 04:21, Robert Brodrecht wrote:

> Eh.  Me, too.  At least we know it's a point of discussion for later.  I
> get the impression that Chris Wilson would have told us to shut up by
> now if I'd heard a peep from him.

I just saw DanC's HTML WG status to the HTML CG.
Dan, I perfectly understand that Microsoft wants/needs a complete review
of the patent policy before joining/chairing this Group.
But could they hurry up a bit before this place starts being even
crazier ? I also note that if you don't take any decision before they
come, we won't have any decision on the 1st ftf and you mentioned
deadlines...

</Daniel>