Re: Here's Web Forms 2.0 ...

On Fri, 2007-03-09 at 18:13 +0000, Arthur Barstow wrote:

> Chris, Dan, All - as you probably know, the WAF WG published Web
> Forms 2.0 last August.
>
> It was my understanding the new HTML would take over that spec but I
> was unable to find related text in the HTML WG's charter.
>
> What is your understanding on this issue?

I don't have a very clear understanding of this issue.

I'm sorta hoping the brainstorming exercise will show
what WG participants are most interested in working on.
 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007JanMar/0045.html

I don't have anything definitive to offer, and I don't
expect to until our co-chair is in place.

> Regards,
>
> Art Barstow
> ---
>
> [WF2] <http://www.w3.org/TR/web-forms-2/>

D3C2 887B 0F92 6005 C541  0875 0F91 96DE 6E52 C29E