Re: Preparing to launch the Forms Task Force ...

Laurens Holst schrieb:
[...]
> I just ask you, given the W3C HTML working group that is now starting,
> what is the purpose of the WHATWG?
>
> Anyway, I suppose both groups probably have to feel eachother out first,
> and get their priorities straight. But this is my personal view, at this
> moment.

I tend to agree with you. Also, I rather liked
Dan's initial opening mail in its openness, and
find some additional comments that then would
suggest a pure mirroring of the WHATWG effort to
be rather limiting, for a start of new WG.

- Sebastian

PS: BTW, please discontinue
to cross-post to www-forms on issues that seem not
related to the Forms Task Force, thank you.