Re: brainstorming: test cases, issues, goals, etc.

On 14/03/2007 00:36, Dan Connolly wrote:

> While I'm still reluctant to make any critical decisions before following
> up with some people who have indicated interest in participating, I suppose
> it's time to start brainstorming, at least.

I think this working group was created to give a W3C future to the
spirit and specs of the WHAT-WG, so I think a good but rather orthodox
way to start could be

1. ask the WHATWG to freeze a version of its specs for let's say
    15 days. I know that's hard, but we really need it.
2. have this WG's members review the documents during this period
3. continue on these specs as usual, this should allow to make the
    specs "ours" rapidly

On another note, I hope we'll have more than browser vendors here.
Adobe/Macromedia ? IBM ? AOL ?

</Daniel>