Ah, great, I had completely forgotten about that one.

I've updated the conneg text to reflect that we're going to CR and that we invite comments on the current ED.

Best,

Lars

Gesendet: Donnerstag, 12. September 2019 um 03:25 Uhr
Von: "Nicholas Car" <nicholas.car@surroundaustralia.com>
An: kcoyle@kcoyle.net
Cc: public-dxwg-wg@w3.org
Betreff: Re: Aw: Conneg steps to CR
Here are the templates I used previously that are up on our wiki:

https://github.com/w3c/dxwg/wiki/Profiles-Ont-&-Conneg-RFQ-emails

We did put a bit of review into them at the time.

Nick

—
Nicholas Car
Data Systems Architect
SURROUND Australia
0477 560 177

On 11 Sep 2019, at 10:14 pm, Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net> wrote:

Lars, I don't know of a template, but here are links to some that have
been sent in the past:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-dxwg-comments/2018Oct/0001.html
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-dxwg-comments/2019May/0002.html

You probably should aim for a fairly concise announcement.

Sending to the comments list doesn't reach many people - you will need
to send to anyone you think who might be interested. We had a general
list of people and groups to reach out to, which might give you some ideas.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_f5CAZv7rgUjJH5YXkmD6w5xS6GX5X2AmEp_LMptAfQ/edit#gid=0

(I'll add that link to the home page near the section on deliverables.)

kc

On 9/11/19 6:57 AM, lars.svensson@web.de wrote:
Karen,

On Dienstag, 10. September 2019 um 19:38 Uhr "Karen Coyle" <kcoyle@kcoyle.net> wrote:

[...]

There also needs to be evidence of wide community review, and response
to any issues. The issues that have come up on github look to be taken
care of there, but that mainly seems to involve folks also working on
the IETF document. I believe that W3C management will be looking for
outreach to a wider community. If you have an outreach plan, please send
a link.

We're collecting relevant lists to send to. Is there a template we can use for the invitation? (I guess the DCAT folks must have had someting...)

Best,

Lars

--
Karen Coyle