Since I am not able to conveniently join given my timezone UTC+8,
 I am indifferent as long as there is an recording to catch up with.

P.

From: Moses Ma
Sent: Wednesday, 14 March, 2018 06:48
To: W3C Credentials CG (Public List)
Subject: Re: Access to W3C Credentials Community Group calls

I love Zoom.

Moses Ma | NextGEN Ventures Inc

moses@ngenven.com |moses.ma@futurelabconsulting.com

v +1.415.952.7888 | m+1.415.568.1068 | skype mosesma

blog & social media: my blog at psychologytoday.com | linkedin | facebook | twitter

On Mar 13, 2018 at 9:54 AM, <=Drummond Reed> wrote:

I was dismayed that for the second time I was not able to join the W3C Credentials Community Group call today due to overcrowding of the call.

I know that SIP access is supposed to be available but it is a royal PITA and I have yet to be able to get it to work reliably.

I super appreciate Digital Bazaar being willing to host these calls, but I'm also happy for Evernym to offer a Zoom Room for video and audio that should not have any limitations, and that would still of course be compatible with running the IRC channel concurrently.

Thoughts?

=Drummond