Lisa,

On mobile the questionnaire scrolls in two directions for the tables.

image

I would recommend switching them to check lists if possible.

Thanks,

**Shawn Thompson, WAS**
Web Accessibility Technical Advisor | Conseiller technique en accessibilité Web
Montreal, Quebec
(613) 363-7468
shawn@shawnthompson.ca

On Sep 21, 2022, at 8:15 AM, Delisi, Jennie (MNIT) <jennie.delisi@state.mn.us> wrote:

Hi Lisa,

Are you asking they be tested from a “meet the standard” standpoint or from a usability with assistive technology standpoint? Both?

If about “meet the standard” I could possibly test next week if helpful.

It may be helpful to also ask members of the W3C work that use screen readers every day to test too.

Jennie

Jennie Delisi, MA, Certified Professional in Web Accessibility (CPWA)

Accessibility Analyst | Office of Accessibility

Minnesota IT Services | Partners in Performance

658 Cedar Street

St. Paul, MN 55155

O: 651-201-1135

Information Technology for Minnesota Government | mn.gov/mnit

image001.png

image002.pngimage003.pngimage004.png