Next Teleconference

Dear All,

====
A. As noted from the 25 August Teleconference, it has been suggested to
review the need for the 1 September Teleconference, due to few Council
members having other commitments. Indeed both Brian Moore and Fabio Bigi
have a calendar conflict that day. It has been recorded the proposal for
having the Teleconference on 7 September, unless otherwise requested on the
exploder list this week (6 days are already gone).

As the final decision for the ICANN Board member selection is to be made by
15 September, we do not have much time left but it's also very important to
have as many of you participating in the next teleconference and advise on
the election matters.

I have received only Leslie's message referring to the 7 September proposal.
I have therefore enough elements so far to consider adopted the 7 September
as the date for our next Teleconference.

====
B. As far as the agenda is concerned, I already propose the following items
for consideration:

1. Administrivia

Roll Call
Bash the Agenda
Approval of the Minutes of the PSO-PC Teleconference held 25 August 2000

2. Review Template for considering ICANN Board candidates

3. Review candidates against the assessment template

4. Agreement on a deadlock breaking mechanism

5. AOB

Please let me know any other suggestions for the agenda.

====
C. Good news: We have now the system in place to allow me to call each of
you at the time of the scheduled teleconferences. It also allows unlimited
time for discussions. I enclose below the contact numbers inherited from
Steve Coya. If any of you recognize a need for update, please let me know!

Livia Rosu              +33-4-92-94-43-67
Gerry Lawrence          +44 2476-56-2965
Fabio Bigi              +41 22 730 5860
Steve Bellovin          973-360-8656
Bridget P. Cosgrave     +33 4-92-94-4211
Brian Moore             +44 1206-76-2335
Leslie Daigle           514-633-8963
Philipp Hoschka         +33-4-92-38-79-84
Daniel Weitzner         617-253-8036

Best Regards,

Livia Rosu
PSO-PC Secretary