Re-cap of 25 August Teleconference

Apologies once again for this. We have scheduled one hour and half for the
teleconference, just to make sure nobody gets cut off and there is no clear
explanation of why we have been interrupted.

We have re-scheduled immediately another 45-min time-slot starting 15 min
later, but the system needed indeed more time to handle the message
distribution properly...Hopefully we will handle the remaining matters by
e-mail.

To summarize few issues, I will
- publish the 24 July Teleconference minutes
- wait for your suggestions (before Wednesday 30 August 2000) on
requirements to be sent to nominees (e.g. knowledge of Internet
matters/protocols/convergence of traditional telecoms & Internet/mobility
issues) for clarification of their profiles
- wait for confirmation/agreement of postponing the 1st September
Teleconference to 7 September

Concerning the Agenda item 5, please forward to me your comments on the
deadlock breaking mechanism and we will address this issue at the next
Teleconference (tbd).

Have a good weekend!

Livia Rosu
PSO-PC Secretary