RE: How do I get a directory listing using a HTTP Get

You might try setting up a CGI script that gets the directory information
and sends it back as plain text.  Your program can then open a socket to the
web server, and read the list of returned files like a text file.  Really
easy to do in Java.

Richard Schilling
Webmaster / Web Integration Programmer
Affiliated Health Services