Re: disposition of draft-ietf-http-* internet drafts

> From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <frystyk@w3.org>
> Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 12:24:18 -0500
> To: "Larry Masinter" <masinter@parc.xerox.com>,
>         "Keith Moore" <moore+iesg@cs.utk.edu>,
>         =?iso-8859-1?Q?=22Patrik_F=E4ltstr=F6mdHL2bQ=3D=3D=22?=
>   <paf@swip.net>,
>         <internet-drafts@ietf.org>
> Cc: "HTTP Working Group" <http-wg@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
> Subject: Re: disposition of draft-ietf-http-* internet drafts
> -----
> At 15:10 15/03/1999 PST, Larry Masinter wrote:
> >We have two drafts in the RFC editor's queue:
> >
> >  "Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1", J Mogul, Tim Berners-Lee,
> >  Larry Masinter, P. Leach, R. Fielding, H. Nielsen, Jim Gettys,
> >  11/24/1998, <draft-ietf-http-v11-spec-rev-06.txt,.ps>
>
> The authoring ordering has been swapped here - the right order should be
> the one listed in the rev-06 draft.

I talked with Steve Coya about this a while ago (in Florida, I believe):

The silly database software they use for issuing drafts takes the
authors out of a database and generates the announcement message; this
is an artifact of the announcement message only.  Steve said the next
time they had a contractor go fondle that particular part of the code
they use, he'd try to get it fixed, but not to hold our breath...
				- Jim