Re: Preparation of draft 06 (probably the FINAL draft) has begun...

jg@pa.dec.com (Jim Gettys) writes:

>Before it isn't too late (i.e. today), please look over the responses
>I (and some others) have made to the issues raised since IETF last call.

I'm very satisfied with the state of affairs as reflected in the issues
list today (Wednesday - sorry Jim!).  Nice work, as usual.

There is one question I'm aware of (because I raised it ;-) ) that
doesn't appear on the issues list and hasn't provoked any traffic on
this list.  It has to do with the general syntax of headers and a change
between HTTP 1.0 and 1.1 that appears accidental.  See
http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/http/hypermail/1998q4/0019.html for
the original message.

It's not by any means a show-stopper, but if it was accidentally missed
I'd like to see it addressed.  If it was intentionally omitted, that's
not going to give me any heartburn.

Ross Patterson
VM Software Division
Sterling Software, Inc.