Re: New content negotiation draft available

I wrote:

> Note, by the way, that nobody is currently
>working on developing the protocol in draft-ietf-http-negotiation any
>further, we are going to take the current version and release it as an
>experimental protocol.

This is a bit ambiguous: I meant to say that nobody in this working
group is working on changes to the text of
draft-ietf-http-negotiation.  However, some people in the
implementation community *are* working on developing implementatations
of the protocol in this draft.

Thanks to Larry Masinter for pointing out this ambiguity.

Koen.