Re: Heads-up re: IPv6 addresses in URLs (from IPng-WG minutes)

A quick check of our search engine software shows that most
of our spidering will also break with these URLs.  That's
not as big a deal as the "complete browsers" breaking, from
our perspective, but I do think it indicates that these
parsers are built into a lot more than they thought.  I
would bet, for example, that it would complete break some
of the firmware "browsers" being built into phones by the
pocketnet people.
		regards,
			Ted Hardie
			NASA NIC