RE: FW: Digest mess

I'd also note that this is 1/2 way (or so) to a way to avoid much or all of
the problem of proxies fiddling with the headers -- create the digest over a
cononical form of the values of the header, instead of what's actually sent
or received.

> 1.  Compose the subset of headers to be digested
> 2.  Combine into a single string with CR/LF between headers
3.  Canonicalize (reduce LWS to a single space -- anything else?)
4. Digest it

Paul