RE: What is Content-Length?

Before we can just "resolve quickly", I'm worried about the possibility of
existing implementations of (e.g.)

   T-E: gzip

   <gzipped stuff, XXX bytes long>

which means that C-L is, defacto, the length of the message-body.

Absent info on such an implementation(s), we can invent lots of internally
consistent schemes, but they wouldn't conform to existing (presumably) RFC
2068 compliant implementations.

Anybody know of such implementations?

Paul