Re: Is MHTML only for e-mail?

At 10.42 -0700 97-10-04, Einar Stefferud wrote:
> And we have been doing just that with some cross WG participation.
> Larry Masinter is Chair of HTTP WG and he has been a long time
> participant in our MHTML WG.  Some MHTML WG people have also been
> participants in the HTTP WG, although I have personally withdrawn from
> participation in the HTTP sessions or list discussions.

Larry: Can you tell us whether the HTTP working group has any objections
to changing MHTML to say that it applies to transfer of MIME also through
HTTP. Of ocurse assuming that the current problem with recursive
inheritance of Content-Base is resolved.

Jacob Palme <jpalme@dsv.su.se> (Stockholm University and KTH)