RE: 301/302

Scripts are deployed and they are not going to get re-written.

Servers have no mechanism for determining if a script is 1.0 or 1.1 and
even if they did, they do not have facilities for taken any special
action in that case.

As such clients which want to work against the majority of redirected
resources, almost all of whom have upgraded to the new Apache servers
and thus are declaring themselves 1.1, will be forced to treat 301/302
as redirect to GET.

Lets accept the need for backwards compatibility and make it easy for
people to upgrade to 1.1. 301/302 have been taken over, we can't undo
that. So lets mark them as "deprecated - backwards compatibility" and
move on with new numbers.

		Yaron