RE: 1xx Clarification

The reason for wanting the asynchronous behavior is that it allows for
notifications. As HTTP is being used in more powerful systems an
asynchronous notification system is needed.

The only implementation concern was stated by Larry who was worried
about what this would do to client's object models. I have talked with
Josh Cohen at Netscape's proxy group and he says he is fine with this
interpretation. I have talked with Microsoft's Proxy group and they
concur. I am the PM for Microsoft's client side HTTP implementation and
I am happy with it. I am trying to talk to Netscape's client side people
to hear their thoughts. I haven't had a chance to talk with the Apache
proxy people or any of the other client developers. That is one of the
reasons why I posted to the list, I wanted to hear their thoughts. Do
you have an issue with the proposed interpretation?

	Thanks,
		Yaron