Re: Can I add a link to your site from mine?

At 11:41 AM 4/5/97, Joanne Stevens wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I just looked at your site and I really liked it!
>I have a site where I list this weeks top 20 sites
>on the internet. I have different categories, and
>eventually want to have a lot more. There's not
>much there now, but I'm just starting out! I will link
>the best sites on my page every two weeks.
>Would you consider letting me link your site to my
>pages?
>My site is at:
>         http://comevisit.com/joanne/INDEX.HTML
>
>Thank you very much!

Sure.
Thanks Joanne. If you could, please visit: http://www.edgemedia.net
It is a sister company and would be very greatful if it could be linked as well.
Thanks Alot!

                                   Eric Harley

"Of all God's creatures there is only one that cannot be made the slave of
the lash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with the cat it
would improve man, but deteriorate the cat."
        -Mark Twain

Email:  eric.harley@powerwareintl.com
Web:    http://www.powerwareintl.com/staff/erich/
PGP:    http://www.powerwareintl.com/staff/erich/pgp.txt