Re: On CommentURSs ....

Dave is 100% correct.

If you're going to put the complexities of a cookie method in to a browser
at all, the task of adding support for a comment explaining it should be
trivial in comparison.  And the user benefit, I believe, is very high.
Face it, popular opinion of cookies in the media and in the uninformed
of the world is that they are purely evil.  Comments will go a long way to
informing people of the truth.

Jonathan