Re: Unverifiable Transactions / Cookie draft

Phillip Lindsay wrote:

> Rob Hartill wrote:
>
>   Cookies are (currently) useful for advertising models, but they are
>
>   certainly not a necessity.
>
> Despite what is implied above,  many ad delivery implementations
> currently "require" cookies to function correctly (e.g., sequence,
> impression link).

If the major browser vendors support this new standard as well as
they support the old standard we don't have to worry about cookie
support going away for a very long time ;->

thank you drive through
--
Gregory A. Meinke   | If I don't meet you no more in this world
IMGIS, Inc.         | Then I'll see you in the next one.