Re: Unverifiable Transactions / Cookie draft

Agreed.  But I think if one looks at the long run, which is what is most
important for a standard, all the proxies will work properly.

I just find it kind of weird that the RFC specs nondeterministic behavior
-- sometimes cookies work, sometimes they don't, and you can't always know
when they will without a lot of complexity.

Dwight

montulli@netscape.com; yarong@microsoft.com